The Xbox One SmartGlass is one of the best app for the Windows Phone platform. The Microsoft introduced the ability to buy and purchase games and game add-ons using SmartGlass. The app is available for Windows Phone 8.1, Android as well as in Apple iOS also. With the help of this app you can use your Windows Phone to download games and apps in Xbox One.
Steps to use Windows Phone to download games and apps in Xbox One
Step 1 : First of all you have to download the Xbox One SmartGlass app
Step 2 : Now you have to Configure your Xbox One
Step 3 : In order for your Xbox One to install games and apps through SmartGlass, you’ll need to make sure the system is set to take updates automatically.
Step 4 : Now you have to system settings by clicking the Start button on your controller while on the Xbox One dashboard. You will observe the menu pop up, and you will then want to click settings and follow the below steps –
- Go to system settings
- Go to Power & startup
- Make sure your Power Options have the Power Mode set to ‘Instant-on.’
- Make sure ‘Automatically download updates’ is enabled
Step 5 : Now you have to download all the stuffs, for this you have to use the Xbox SmarGlass app to download the games and app and you have to follow these steps :
- First of all you have to Sign into Xbox One SmartGlass with your Xbox Live Gamertag / Microsoft account
- Now you have to open the menu and go to the Store section
- Now you can browse for a game, game add-on or app
- Alternatively, you can just search for the game or app
- After that you have to click the ‘Buy’ or ‘Get it free’ button
- Now only confirm the transaction
And after these Steps you will find that the download begins in your Xbox One platform.