Galaxy Note 4 is the latest flagship device from Samsung and the successor of the Galaxy Note 3 comes with all new latest equipped hardware and features. The phone is packed with a number of features including awesome multitasking feature with multi windows option.
Still you want to add more features to your device? Here comes the rooting guide that will help you to get more. Follow the step by step guide to gain root access on your Sprint Galaxy Note 4 SM-N910C. Samsung has launched Note 4 in various model with different version detail. So you must have to careful towards the model number of your device before going to root them. This process is solely available for Sprint Galaxy Note 4 SM-N901C, so better first go to settings and check for the version details to go further.
- With the help of root access one can remove those apps which are pre-installed by your network provider or by manufacturer.
- Because of rooting you can also get the free storage space, rooted apps are available for efficient memory management.
- Rooting is also increase the battery life of the Smartphone because those running constantly can be removed).
- The performance of the Smartphone is also be increased(after removing apps that are always running, the device will be less bogged down and run smoother).
- After rooting user can also update their phone to the latest version of Android (by flashing a custom recovery/ROM).
- It provide customization options when you use your new administrative rights to flash a custom ROM (again, see the end of this procedure for more info on that).
Things to be done
- This will void the warranty of your device.
- Download and install proper USB drive, you might use Samsung Kies.
- The process mentioned below requires a Windows PC.
- You must have enabled the USB debugging on your device (Settings > Developer options > USB debugging).
- For security reasons, create a complete backup of all your data.
Files to Download
How to root Sprint Galaxy Note 4 SM-N910C
- Download the CF Auto Rooted firmware according to your device model on your PC.
- Extract the Auto-root file on your desktop, then you will see a file with extension .tar.md5.
- Move the downloaded .tar,md5 file from the extracted folder to the Odin3.09 folder on the desktop.
- Double click on the Odin v3.09 to launch on your Windows
- In the Odin window, you need to make few changes, make sure Auto Reboot and F. Reset Time are checked and everything else is unchecked, don’t skip this step.
- Also cross check that the Re-Partiton is unchecked or not, make it unchecked.
- Now turn off your device and Turn it On back While Pressing,Volume Down+Home+Power button until you see some Samsung logo on the screen, Press Volume Up to continue. Now you are in download mode.
- Connect your device to your PC via USB cable, the Odin port will go yellow, if it detects your device successfully.
- Click on AP and browse the .tar.md5 file that you have placed inside the Odin folder.
- Click on start button to begin the rooting process.
- After completion of the process, your device will reboot automatically.
That’s it, you have successfully rooted your Sprint Galaxy Note 4 SM-N901C.