Microsoft Health is a new service that helps you live healthier by providing actionable insights based on data gathered from the fitness devices and apps that you use every day. It’s designed to work for you, no matter what phone you have, device you wear, or services you use. Microsoft Health makes tracking personal fitness easier, more insightful, and more holistic.
Microsoft Band, the first device powered by Microsoft Health, helps you achieve your wellness goals by tracking your heart rate, steps, calorie burn, and sleep quality. It also helps you be more productive with email previews and calendar alerts – right on your wrist.
According to Microsoft the band is compatible with any platform starting from Windows Phone, Android and even with iOS, that is the biggest advantage of having this device. If you have this Microsoft Band and want to connect it with iPhone this tutorial will help you out.
How to Pair Microsoft health band with the iPhone
- First Turn on your Microsoft Band you have
- Now you need to download and Install Microsoft Health from the App Store on your iPhone from the given link.
- To use the app you need to have a Microsoft Account to be able to sue the app. Open Microsoft Health App on your iPhone and sign in with your Microsoft account.
- Open Settings.
- Tap on Bluetooth.
- Now tap MSFT Band in the list of devices to pair.
- When the pairing is completed open Microsoft Health app to finished the setup.
- Now press the action button to start the Microsoft Band.