Generally after getting Xbox One we only think about gaming, in fact high definition gaming but other than we can also install apps to Xbox to use it as a smart device. Yes you can do it. There are several apps available for Xbox to install such as NetFlix, Hulu, Twitch, Twitter, Facebook and more.
Follow the steps to install apps on Xbox One, you just need to follow few steps which I have mentioned below:
How to install apps on Xbox One easily
- Open the Xbox One dashboard and go all the way to the right. You can press RB button on your controller for two or three times.
- Select apps you want to install, you will see only those app that supports Xbox One. So you are free to choose any of them.
- Also you can check out which app is featured, popular and new for your device.
- Once after selecting any app out there, just press A on your controller.
- You will then see app description along with screenshot, press the install button to get the app on your Xbox One.
- That’s it!, You have successfully installed an app on your console, press and hole Xbox button to open the app when the downloading finishes.
Next time you want to open the application, you can select “My games & apps” from the dashboard and find it from there. For faster access, you can pin it to the dashboard. Press the menu button on your controller and select “Pin to Home”.
Also you can use your Windows Phone to download and install games and app on your gaming console. Here is the link for the guide.