LG L70 is the mid range smartphone with 4.5 inch display with 400 x 800 pixels resolution. It is powered by 1.2 GHz dual core Qualcomm Snapdragon 200 process and runs on Android KitKat 4.4.2 Operating System. It has 1 GB RAM along with 4 GB internal storage and expandable up to 32 GB with micro SD card. It features 5 Megapixel rear camera and VGA front camera.
Here is the tutorial for how to root LG Optimus L70. Rooting improves the performance of the device and you can install complex apps and more.
How to root LG Optimus L70
- Back up all the data on phone memory, rooting may wipe all your data.
- Maintain minimum 70% battery on your device, rooting process will consume more battery.
- Download USB drivers for LG L70 from here.
- Download Ext2Fsd from here.
- Download Minitool Partition wizard.
- Download update.zip.
- Download SDK or ADB.
- Download Rootchecker.
How to root
- First download and install the LG drivers from the above given link.
- Now format the external SD card in to ext2 by using the card reader and minitool partition wizard.
- Now move the update.zip file to the SD card using the Ext2Fsd tool.
- Go to Settings<<applications<<Developer options<<USB debugging mode and enable the USB debugging mode. Now connect your device to PC using USB cable.
- Install ADB and make sure that ADB has the proper permission.
- Now open the command window and type
- adb devices, it will show your LG device.
- adb shell
- reboot recovery, and when booted in stock 3e recover then unplug your phone and connect your SD card.
- Select “apply update from SD card using the power button, update.zip and then reboot system.
- Reboot after Zip finishes flashing and your phone is rooted.
- Confirm your device is rooted or not with rootchecker.