EA SPORTS has been revealing the best players of FIFA18 all week long. Though it has been a slow process, they’re counting it down from 100, releasing more every evening. Ahead of the game’s full release on September 29th, they have been keener since the past week about releasing the rankings, and the final cut of 10-1 has come down finally. It doesn’t come as a surprise that the top shots, Cristiano Ronaldo and Lionel Messi have been up to head for the first position, with Ronaldo winning the spot.
Just ahead of Sergio Aguero, Alexis Sanchez and Thibaut Courtois is the previous highest ranked Premier League player, Manchester United goalkeeper, David de Gea with a 90 rating. Chelsea fans rejoice as their player, Eden Hazard makes a cut between Real Madrid duo Toni Kroos and Sergio Ramos at the 8th place, with a rating of 90. Taken to the fact that Neymar has made a revolutionary shift from Barcelona to Paris Saint-German, it has not affected his position as one of the best players of the game. Ronaldo has been the face of the game this year, placed at the top spot, followed by Clasico rival, Lionel Messi.
Here’s the list of top 10, from 10 to 1:
10. Gonzalo Higuain of Juventus with a rating of 90.
9. Toni Kroos of Real Madrid with a rating of 90.
8. Eden Hazard of Chelsea with a rating of 90.
7. Sergio Ramos of Real Madrid with a rating of 90.
6. Robert Lewandowski of Bayern Munich with a rating of 91.
5. Manual Neuer of Bayern Munich with a rating of 92.
4. Luis Suarez of FC Barcelona with a rating of 92.
3. Neymar of Paris Saint-Germain with a rating of 92.
2. Lionel Messi of FC Barcelona with a rating of 93.
1. Cristiano Ronaldo of Real Madrid with a rating of 94.
With this, there might be many butt hurts who favor Messi over Ronaldo, but the rankings are given based on the gameplay, skills, and statistics and the FIFA of this year is going to be all hot and happening.