Last weekend iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 plus were sold like a Hot cakes which was launched on September 9th and released on September 17th. This phone comes with brand new Retina High Definition displays that can show more content on them than ever. However, just like computer screens. In this devices you can Zoom the display if you are not aware of this then go through this guide which helps to Zoom larger icons, text, Graphics for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 plus.
Steps to Follow How to Zoom Larger icons, text and Graphics for iPhone 6 and 6 plus
- First open the Settings of your iPhone 6/ iPhone 6 plus.
- There tap on the display and Brightness.
- Now the Display Zoom section tap on the view.
- Actually by default it will select standard one, Tap on Zoomed one in order to Change it.
- Check the below images in order to view the difference between two views.
- Choose the desired Zoom Size and set at the top right.
- That’s it you are done with the Zoom Display of your iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus.
If suppose you want to change the resolution back to Standard, you can easily do so by following the same directions again and stay tune for more information and tips.