Z Launcher is an Android app launcher from Nokia. It displays the apps which you have used most in the past on the home screen and these list of apps also changes based on time of the day and your current location. You can draw the first letter of the app on the screen which you want to load using your finger. Z Launcher is currently available in Beta mode. If you are using the beta version of Z Launcher and you need to makes sure of the latest update available.
According to the news posted on Z Launcher blog, Z Launcher updated with new features right now and it fixes the lots of issues. Here is list of what’s new in the latest Z Launcher update.
- Configure your favorites apps and games by drag and drop on your home screen.
- Hide the apps and uninstall the apps by press and hold, which the quick way to get rid of the stuff which you don’t want.
- Adds better support for Moto X and HTC One devices.
- Wi-Fi SSD integrated into Z launcher algorithm, which is aimed at improving the algorithm ability to recognize and promote the apps on the specified networks.
- Data Insight, Explore how you use the phone which the apps and contacts you will access and when. If people like this feature, then the developers said that they will develop it further, but for now they are going to keep it simple.
- Several bug fixes and tweaks.
Z Launcher also noted that, in addition to this update, they have opened up more pre-beta signups. Capacity for the pre-beta filled up quick but now more spots are open for more users. If you are the one who previously requested to join after sometime then you cna download Z Launcher now and start using it.
If you have signed up earlier for Z Launcher and you were not able to start using it, then you can now validate your email address and if it comes as the part of the trail, then you can go through the process of downloading and installing the Z launcher.