Xiaomi is a Chinese based electronics Goods manufacturer company head quartered at Beijing China, The prodeucts of this company includes smartphones, mobile apps, customers electronics and more. Now this company xiaomi announces new tablet named Xiaomi Mi pad. Just before few weeks this company had launched smartphone Mi3S which is quite good at performance. By this we can say this company is good at taking less time between product to procuct.
This new tablet Xiaomi Mi pad comes with 7.9 inch display with 2048 x 1536 pixel Resolution, Density of 326 ppi manufacturer by sharp AUO and whole set up is protected by Gorilla Glass. This device is powered by NVIDIA Tegra K1 processor with 192 core kepler which is clocked at 2.2 GHz with a RAM of 2GB.
This tablets runs on Android operating system with MiUl which is suitable for tablets, This device sports 8 megapixel of rear camera with 5 element lens, Sony BSI sensor, f/2 aperture and also has 5 megapixel secondary camera facing on its front with omni version sensor and f/2 aperture. The connectivity of this device includes WiFi, Bluetooth, GPS and more
It packs 6700 mAh battery, This device releasing in multiple colors pink, green, yellow, blue and white. The device comes in two variants one is 16 GB and another is 64 GB. The 16 GB version may cost around 1499 yuan ($240) where as the 64 GB will cost around 1699 ($272).
- Display : 7.9 inch Display with 2048 x 1536 pixel Resolution, with density of 326 ppi.
- Operating system : Android OS.
- processor : 2.2 GHz NVIDIA Tegra K1 processor.
- RAM : 2 GB.
- Rear camera : 8 megapixel with 5 element lens, Sony BSI sensor.
- Front Camera : 5 megapixel with omni version sensor.
- Battery : 6700 mAh.
- Connectivity : WiFi, Bluetooth, GPS and More.
- Colors : Pink, Green, Yellow, Blue and white.