The Xbox video app is updated for the Windows Phone Smartphone users. The Xbox Video brings the latest movies and TV shows to your Windows Phone 8.1 and makes it easy to watch what you love wherever you are. You will find in the Windows Phone Store the Xbox Music updated to version 18.104.22.168 on Windows Phone 8 and 22.214.171.124 on Windows Phone 8.1. In this latest update the operating system giant Microsoft fixes some bugs and brings some new features with this latest update. You can download the updated app from here!
The Updated Xbox Video for Windows Phone brings a number of changes such as-
- The full screen button has been fixed and is once again available during playback.
- We fixed several issues around, resuming content
- Some personal video could not be deleted.
- In some cases, restoring purchase history did not restore all items.
- Certain seasons passes had issues acquiring a download license.
The team worked really hard on fixing issues around resuming content. Those fixes are:
- Choppiness after resuming playback.
- In some cases, resumed playback would start a few seconds after the point you left off.
- Resume location was lost when turning on and off closed captions.
Features of Xbox Video’s App
- Get the latest TV shows the day after they air
- Ratings and reviews
- Rent and buy the latest blockbuster movies
- Resume watching from where you left off
- Stream or Download movies and TV
- Watch personal videos transferred from your computer