Xbox Video app for Windows Phone brings the latest films and programmes on to your phone and makes it easier to watch what you love from anywhere in the world. You can also rent and buy the latest blockbuster movies and your favorite classic movies and watch the episodes and favorite programmes you have missed.
- Watch the TV programmes you have failed to watch them earlier
- Give the ratings and reviews to the programmes
- Rent and buy the new blockbuster movies and your favorite classics
- Resume watching the programmes from where you left them
- Stream and download the films and TV programmes
- Watch the trailers of the new movies
- Watch the video which you have transferred from your computer
Today Microsoft has released an update to the Xbox Video for Windows Phone and the latest update addresses number of bugs and issues related to the app startup and the playback speed. Go to the Windows Phone store you will find the Xbox Video with the version number v18.104.22.168 on Windows Phone 8.1 and on Windows Phone 8 you will find the Xbox video with version v 22.214.171.124.
Here is the complete changelog of the Xbox Video new update
- More informative error messages regarding the geofencing and the download limit issues are fixed
- Faster app startup and the faster playback streaming for the personal and downloaded videos
- Improved search results
Microsoft is working to improve the app startup time and the faster playback for the streaming our video collection. Let us know your favorite change in this update in the comment box below.