Xbox One Smart Glass app is the perfect associate app for your Xbox One console when you are in living room or on the go. Using this app you can connect and control your Xbox One device and stay connected with the games and co-gamers like you. With this app you can add new dimension to your console entertainment with your Windows Phone.
- Navigate Xbox Console using the device’s touch and keyboard
- Browse the web on your TV using your Windows Phone
- Control your media and setup box using the SmartGlass remote control
- Enhance what you are watching or playing with the Smart Glass companions
- Increase the performance with the faster connections and reliability
Today Microsoft has started the roll out for the August system update for the Xbox One which includes many new features like 3D Blu-ray support and ability to purchase the games from the mobile and more. To support these newly added features, Microsoft today has released an updated with the SmartGlass app in the Windows Phone Store to the version v220.127.116.11 with the new features listed below.
- Like an item present in the activity feed
- Like a Game clip
- View the items which have been shared with you from a message
- Purchase Xbox One games and add-ons
- General stability and the polish improvements
- Browse for the recent and popular games and the add-ons
- Few bug fixes
With the new update the controlling of Xbox One with the Smart Glass app ha become more flexible and efficient.