Again the Xbox Music app for Windows phone is updated. The latest updated Xbox Music app brings some new feature such as Recent Plays feature, Kid’s Corner and more which enhance the productivity of the app. The version 22.214.171.124 of Xbox Music(updated app) in the Windows Phone Store. We are still waiting for the full changelog from the Xbox Music UserVoice and will update once we have it.
- It’s easier than ever to start playback of your favorite tunes via our new Recent Plays feature!
- You can let your kids play music worry free, now that we’ve added support for music in the Kid’s Corner (Requires Windows Phone 8.1 Update 1)
- It’s noticeably faster to launch & navigate about the app, particularly the songs, artists, and album pages
- The Full Changelog is available
- Now the Album art & metadata reliability (more to come here!)
- Unexpected app exits & some black screens
- Because of this update you can -Playlists now shuffle from everywhere (not just first 100)
And according to one of the latest news or rumors that the Xbox Music app will support the Live Tile feature in the next update. If you want to download the latest updated Xbox Music app in your Windows Smartphone, then you have to click here!