According to the latest report and rumors the tech giant Microsoft will revealed the second update for the Microsoft Windows Phone 8.1 operating system. The report has claimed that the Microsoft will announced the GDR Update 2 for the Windows Smartphone on 8th October 2104. This latest update brings many new features for the Windows Smartphone user, as well as it brings Cortana to other regions of the world.
The report is also claimed some features which will be new and very useful for the Windows Smartphone. We are bring the complete list of the new feature which will available in the Windows Phone 8.1 Update 2.
Features of Windows Phone 8.1 Update 2(Unconfirmed) :
- The ability to create groups of applications in the application list
- Sorting options in the Settings (according to alphabets)
- File manager application becomes a system, so as to be able to use other applications
- The ability to change the default messages application
- News communications – DLNA, WiFi Direct, Bluetooth Profiles
The report is also mentioned that like the previous GDR Update 1, the new Windows Phone Update 2 will likely added new features under-the-hood optimizations and support for new hardware, making this only a partial list. The report is also said that the users of the Preview for Developers can expect to receive their first look at Update 2, through an over-the-air update. On the other the Window Phone 8.1 Update 1 is still available for the developer, if want to download then you have to change the settings of the of your Windows Smartphone.