Weather Channel offers the best radar maps, local forecasts and the weather news. With the app widgets you can get the accurate information of the forecast available. Weather Channel app has got an major update last week and it is offering the users with the new User Interface and many other new features.
Here is the complete changelog of the latest update
- Complete User Interface redesign, more beautiful and very easy to use.
- Social Weather : Report your weather to us. Remember to take a photo to complete your report and share it with your friends.
- You can also activate always on temperature.
- Swipe down to see the details.
You may notice that Mpoints rewards features that was the part of the old Weather Channel app are not present in this new version, but Mpoints has already sent out emails to the users specifying that they will return to the Weather Channel app at some point.
- Trusted forecasts include the hourly, 36-hour and 10 day forecast options.
- Current weather conditions offers the “feels like” temperature, daily sunrise time, sunset time, humidity, wind speed, visibility, UV index, dew point and pressure.
- Fast, accurate and localized radar maps which offer the past and future radar as well as the severe weather alerts for strom tracking and the tornado activity.
- Receive alerts for the severe weather and high pollen counts of your favorite locations.
- Weather widgets available in different sizes such as 1×1, 2×2, 4×1 or 4×2 weather widgets.
- Amazing background photos matching your locations and the current weather conditions.