Smartphone users across the globe is increasing and you have ever wondered if it is possible to watch the movies and the TV shows for free. Yes, you can watch the TV shows and serials on your Android smartphone without having to pay for Netflix or any other streaming service. Here is the way how can watch the TV shows and movies without any inconvenience or complications for free on your smartphone.
How to watch TV shows on Android smartphone
- First Download the app called Show Box, it has been now removed from Google Play, so you need to download the apk file.
- Before downloading this file, you need to make sure that you have enabled the third party app installs on your Android phone. To do this go to Settings>Applications>Tap on unknown sources.
- Attempting to install this app should allow the prompt to enable the third party apps to show up, so it is not such big deal.
- Once you open the app it finishes the loading and you can see the wide range of movies and TV shows immediately which you can watch for free.
- At the top of the app you can choose between the TV shows, movies and many other such categories and you can sort through the amount of movies and shows in Show Box.
- After picking the movie which you want to watch just tap on it and you will be headed to the screen where you can watch the movie or the show poster.
- In this app you can see the description about the movie and also IMDB ratings. If you are on a slow internet connection you can switch the video quality and if you are unsure about the movie then you are allowed to view the trailer first.
- The download section in the app aggregates all the media which has been downloaded and you can also view the how the downloading is progressing.
Show Box doesn’t uses the in built Android downloader which you need to track the progress of the download from within the app. Now you can watch and download your favorite shows on your Android smartphone.