Apple has had a deep relationship with movie trailers for long time. From the early days of QuickTime to iTunes and dedicated apps on iOS and then the Apple TV, Apple is always offered high quality movies trailers no matter it is new or old. Siri is no different. Thanks to Siri, you are never more than a Home button press and a few words away from almost any trailer via the internet on your smartphone. If you searching and seems it is taking time them, stop searching anymore and ask Siri. Here an easy tutorial how you can watch movie trailers on iPhone or iPad with Siri.
How to watch movie trailers on iPhone and iPad with Siri
- First you need to activate the Siri on your iPhone or iPad, just Press and hold Home button to do so.
- Say whatever you want to search, something like “Play the trailer for How to Train Your Dragon 2.”
- If Siri finds more than one movie match, you will be again asked to tap on the movie title you want to watch.
- Siri should instantly begin streaming the trailer via your default media player.
- You can also tap on Play Trailer under the movie poster on any movie info card. If there is a trailer available, you should see this button.