Volvo is multinational manufacturing company hardhearted in Gothenburg Sweden, Recently this Swedish automaker has announced that their new models of 2015 which includes company Senses connectivity and infotainment system as standard. Volvo’s 2015.5 models are S60, V60, Xc60, S80 and Xc70.
Actually this new Senses connect system in Volvo includes smartphone connectivity through a free app called Volvo On Call. This application is available on iOS, Android, and Windows Phone. In this article you know what is this application? What are the advantages? Let us have a details look up on this application and its features.
Features of this Volvo On Call app
- By using this application you can able to see Vehicle’s fuel level, Trip meters and many more dash values.
- Able to locate car, on a map or using car’s horn or direction indicators.
- Even you can lock and unlock the vehicle through this application.
- You can Control your engine block heater, if your car is equipped with a fuel-driven engine block heater.
- Request road side assistance from the application.
- Keep an electronic driving journal that will create trip reports for every trip made with the vehicle.
This is really useful application for the users especially in winter, You can start the car and heater already while you’re just about to leave work. The honk and flash feature is also handy when you can’t find your car in a massive parking lot. You will also be alerted if something needs to be fixed.
This app is free download on all the platforms which includes iOS, Android and windows and it is available in App Store, Google Play and Windows Phone. All the Volvo owners can use this application which had featuring Senses connect system as standard.