I think every one is aware of this, that through iPhone and iPad it is easily possible to gift the gift apps, books, movies and more right from your iDevices as mentioned above. We can receive as easily from the other also. If you want to know what the items that you have gifted to your friends, Family members then you need to look up at the History. Here in this you can guides with clear information about how to view iTunes, iBooks, and App Store Gift History on iOS.
Steps to follow the how to view iTunes, iBooks and App store Gift History on iOS :
- Initially open the settings app on your iPhone and iPad.
- Now tap on App store and iTunes.
- Tap on your Apple ID at very top and Tap on your view Apple ID in the pop up menu.
- When it is prompted Enter your Password.
- Taps on Gifts.
- Under gifts select the gift which you wants to see the details.
- That’s it you are done.
If suppose you send a Gift to lost the email and never redeemed code, you can see an option to resend the gift. For this they wont charge again as you were already charged. If you didn’t get that option means the code has already been redeemed by them.