Viber is the most popular cross platform instant messaging service and voice over Internet Protocol application available for smartphones. It also supports exchange of media like images, video and audio media messages. Today Viber for Windows Phone has received a big update and in the Windows Phone store you will find version 4.2.1 of viber.
Initially today morning Viber was updated to version 4.2 but was quickly pulled out from the store and it has returned to the version 4.2.1, but in the Windows Store the change log is for Version 4.2 only. We assume that the 4.2.1 version is just the bug fix for the previous version.
- Just hold and speak, instant voice messages and your friend will hear as you speak.
- UI improvements and includes the new call screen and the default background.
- New standalone sticker menu.
- Few performance improvements and the faster conversation loading.
- Added supported for new languages – Persian and Bulgarian.
- Text to your contacts and make free calls with HD sound quality.
- Download many stickers from the sticker market which makes messaging fun.
- Send the stickers, emoticons, photos and other media files and share you location to others.
- Lock screen notifications, live tiles and the ability to pin the conversations to the home screen.
- Sync files between your smartphone and computer.
- Choose the conversation backgrounds from the background gallery.
This is the bug updated for the Viber users. Currently Viber claims more than 360 million users who use this service for instant messaging, voice calling and exchanging the photo and video messages. Viber also offer to call the non-Viber mobiles and landlines at very low cost.