Viber is the popular instant messaging service using which you can send the text messages, voice calls, photos and video messages worldwide freely. To use Viber you need to connect to Wi-Fi or 3G network. Using Viber you can also call to non Viber numbers and landlines at very low cost. After installing it on your smartphone it syncs with your phone’s contact list and it automatically shows who are using Viber.
- Instant messaging with your friends using Viber.
- Free voice calls and offers HD sound quality.
- Share voice messages, photos, videos, stickers, locations and emoticons.
- Create a group of 100 members.
- Push notifications is there so that you will never miss a message or a call, even when you are offline.
- Download stickers from the sticker market which makes messaging fun.
Viber app updated for iOS to the version 4.2 which brings iOS 7 redesign to the app, redesigned user interface. The updated version of Viber now includes multiple media sharing features which lets the users to send multiple videos and photos at once. The new update also brings the option to block the users and ability to record and the longer videos. It also included the feature that indicates the other person is typing on Windows, Android, Mac or Linux platforms.
- Completely redesigned user interface, compatible with iOS7.
- Multiple media sharing allows sending multiple photos and videos at a time.
- Ability to block any contacts in the list.
- Record and share three minutes longer video messages.
- Cross platform typing indicator.
- Some bug fixes.
Viber is completely free to download, with no advertising and you can download it from Apple iTunes store.