Every one knows about iOS that it has lot of accessibility options with impairments and one of the most convenient one is speak auto text feature. If you once activated, your iPhone and iPad will speak any auto corrections or auto capitalization to you before they happen. Auto-correct does not always get it right and speak auto-text can help you catch errors before you hit the send button. This article brings you the clear information about how to use speak auto-text for visual accessibility on iPhone and iPad. To know well about this you need to follow the steps given below.
Steps to follow to use Speak auto text for visual accessibility
- Initially open the setting application on your iPhone and iPad
- Once you done with this, Now you need to tab on the General options
- There in the general tab on accessibility
- In that turn on the option for speak Auto text
- That’s it you are done with the speak auto text for visual accessibility
When ever you are iPhone and iPad tries to correct the word or capitalization, It will speak automatically when the word needs correction. We can able to know the correction before hitting the space bar to accept it.