iOS 8 brings new features to the Photos application and one of the biggest and most welcome additions is better control over editing and adjustments. Take a photo outside and think it’s too bright? Or maybe there are shadows over part of the image that you don’t think look quite right. Now iOS 8 can help you enhance images like never before with smart adjustments, if suppose you are not aware just follow the steps given below
Steps to follow how to adjust the light in Photo
- Initially open the photo application and choose the photo you want to edit.
- Navigate the edit option which is at the top of the right corner.
- Tap on the adjustments button in the bottom navigation which looks like a dial with dots around it. and Tap on Light.
- Move the slider to make changes to your photo. Lift up your finger when the photo looks as you would like it to.
- At any time, hold your finger on the photo to view the original in order to compare it to your edited version.
- When you’re happy with the results, tap on Done in the bottom right hand corner and your changes will be saved.