Mark up is a new feature in the OS X Mail application that lets you easily annotate and edit images inline. While you’ll still want advanced graphics program for heavy editing, Markup makes it extremely easy to get your point across without having to launch Photoshop, Acorn. If you are not aware follow the steps given below
How to use markup Mail in OS X Yosemite
- First open in Mail on your Mac is running on OS X Yosemite.
- Create the new message and click on the paperclip icon to attach an image alternatively you can just drag and drop an image
- Cursor over the newly inserted image and a drop down arrow will appear in the top right corner of it.
- Click on the drop down arrow and tap on Markup.
- You can now use any of the tools to add text, magnify a part of an image, add shapes, and much more.
- Use Markup to edit and annotate your image as much as you’d like. Once you’re happy with your edits, click Done in the Markup toolbar.
- Once you are done, fill out the rest of your email if you haven’t already and send it on its way like normal as you do.
- That’s it