By using some special programs you can sync up your iPhone to act as a wireless mouse or track pad for your computer. The special free programs includes logitech mouse and the “Remote Mouse” app by Zeng Rong or RPA Technology’s “Mobile Mouse” turn your iPhone into a mouse within minutes. All programs require a separate download for your computer and for your iPhone, but once installed setup and use is seamless. This article explains you How to use iPhone as Mouse. Simply follow the steps give below to use your iPhone as a Mouse.
Steps to follow
- Initially go to official Logitech website and download the touch mouse server to your computer, Double Click on the touch mouse Server Icon to start the server.
- Now open the iStore in your apple mobile and search for Logitech Touch mouse in the search bar. Tap on the appeared Logitech Touch Mouse and installed it.
- Once you done with the installation, Tap on the which server menu appears on the Touch mouse Icon on your iPhone and tap the name of the computer running on the server appears on the list.
- Run your finger across the touch surface to move the mouse pointer on your computer and tap the buttons to enact button taps on the computer as well.
- Now navigate the remote mouse webpage and follow the instruction for downloading the application for your computer.
- Once you Downloaded run the application in your computer.
- Tap the apple store in your iPhone and search for server remote and download the remote app from Zeng rong to your iPhone.
- Tap the remote mouse icon and tap the start button, follow the instructions. The mouse pad windows appears run your fingers across the touch surface to manipulate the pointer on your computer or use the keyboard provider.
- For mobile mouse, tap apple store Icon and search for mobile mouse, Download Mobile Mouse Lite for the iPhone.
- Now Navigate the mobile Mouse, Suitable for your Operating system and run it.
- Start the program, the mobile mouse window opens displaying the IP address information, signaling that the server had started.
- When the keyboard and mouse surface appear, you may manipulate the screen mouse with your iPhone.