One of the big Hardware advancements done by Samsung on Galaxy S5 is its inbuilt heart rate monitor with Samsung’s updated S Health app. By using this application you can monitor the cardiovascular health over time, or before, during and after a work out. Knowing about health condition is really a Good thing. This article guide’s you how to use Heart Rate Monitor on Galaxy S5. Only thing you have to follow the steps given below.
Steps to be Follow
- Initially you need to open the S Health application which pre installed in your Galaxy S5.
- Now you have to select the heart rate from the Home screen.
- We have to place you finger on the sensor below the camera which is placed back side of the phone. The sensor glows red glows when it reads your pulse.
- You should not apply much on the sensor, just press the sensor lightly on your phone still and remember to breathe.
- Hold the finger on the sensor for 10 seconds, if you move during this time, the color of the heart and text turns orange on your screen.
- When you done with this, you can able to see the chart recorded data by tapping at the bottom Symbol. By seeing the report you can understand your cardio patterns.
- Suppose if you are looking for the real time performance and instructions during the workout then you have to use the external monitor monitor such as one on the gear fit.
- That’s you are done with monitoring your Heart rate on your Galaxy S5.