There is an ability to use third party custom keyboard on your iPhone or iPad which runs on iOS 8. Whether you prefer swiping over typing or just feel like the built-in keyboard holds you back. Thing you have to do is download some keyboards them the App store and active them. If you are not aware of how to download and activated the custom keyboard then follow the steps given below
How to download and activate the customer keyboard
- Initially open the App store and download or purchase the keyboard you would like to use.
- Launch the specific keyboard app that you should downloaded.
- You should either be install a keyboard extension if one is not automatically installed.
- Now open the settings on you iPhone and iPad which runs on iOS 8.
- In General setting tap on the Keyboard.
- Tap on the top of the keyboard and add new keyboard.
- Under the third party keyboard tap on the keyboard name that you would like to use.
- Tap on the edit at the top of the keyboard section.
- Now drag your chosen keyboard to the top of the list to make it as a default keyboard.
- That’s it you can start using new keyboard.
How to switch quickly between keyboard in iOS 8
- pull up the keyboard in any application.
- Tap and hold on a globe key.
- Tap on the keyboard name you would like to use.
If your using third party keyboard and tapping on the globe key may return it to default. At this point you are not sure if this is a feature or a glitch iOS 8. To tab to another keyboard simply tap and hold the globe key and make your selection.