Numerous Android users now started utilizing their smartphones to print out documents, pictures and different files on through connected cloud printers. In earlier versions of Android, this features was done by way of Google Cloud Print or other specific applications. With Android 4.4, Google has brought cloud printing into the core Android OS, giving clients a huge approaches to print to associated printers. Here is one of the method by which you can print remotely in Android 4.4 Kitkat.
Get ready to experience cloud printing on your KitKat 4.4 running device. Make sure that you have printer ready to connect wirelessy. Now follow the step by step guide to use Cloud Print on Android KitKat 4.4.
How to use Cloud Print on Android KitKat
- Go to Applications menu to open Settings app.
- Scroll down to the bottom, there you will see “Printing Option”, it should be just above the About phone option.
- Then tap on Cloud Print and turn the service on with the slider. If you have used Cloud Print already before, you will see a list of available printers.
- Now go to Photos App and open any pic you want to take the trial.
- Now Tap the Menu button which must be at the top-left corner on the Nexus 5, across the bottom of the screen in Google Play edition devices, and in various locations on other devices.
- You will see the option to print the photo.
- Now select your print from the menu on the pop-up screen.
- In the nest screen it will allow you to set-up the page, as you just testing, no need to do any changes with it.
- Tap Print to start printing on your image.