This application for iPhone and iPad is a great way to not only keep track of your thoughts but also to add to and update them whenever the need arises. All you have to do is launch the app, scroll until you find the note, tap into it, and start typing. If your hands are full, however, if you are driving, or you just don’t want to type, you can use siri top update your notes in no time flat. If suppose you are not aware of about How to update and add notes on iPhone and iPad with Siri, go through the steps given below.
Steps to Follow how to update and add notes on iPhone and iPad with siri
- Initially you need to press and hold the home button on your iPhone or iPad to open the launch the siri.
- Now Say something like Update my last note or Update note.
- Once you are done with this you need to pick the note which you need to updated from the list when presented.
- Dictate the text you want siri to add to the note.
- Siri will then conform you that the text has been added to your existing notes.
- That’s it you are done with the updating and adding notes on iPhone and iPad with Siri.