If not much liked the rooted Sony Xperia Z3 and you want to go back to enjoy your old stock Android. So don’t be worry for your rooted phone, here is guide in which you get all the steps which can help you to go back to stock Android by unrooting your Sony Xperia Z3 Android based Smartphone. And this process will also install all of the system apps and reset everything to factory settings.
Here are Some of the reasons for unrooting your Sony Xperia Z3
- If in the case you are sending in the device for warranty (most, but not all unrooting procedures reinstate the manufacturer warranty if you had one before rooting).
- Or in the condition of starting over (simply undoing everything you did while rooted so you can have a clean slate to start over).
- Or you want to fix any issues which might be occurred due to rooting in your Android Smartphone
Required Files for Download
- Download Flashtool and save it to your desktop. You can download fro here!
- Download Stock Firmware and save it to your desktop. Download link is here!
Steps to Unroot the Sony Xperia Z3
- To unroot the phone you have to Double-click on the Flashtool which executable and follow the on-screen installation instructions.
- After that you have to copy the Stock Firmware.ftf file from your desktop over to the firmwares folder available where you installed Flashtool.
- And then you have to double-click on the Flashtool executable and it’ll launch.
- Now you can click on the Flash icon, select Flashmode, and the hit on OK.
- Now you can see all of the firmwares that exist in the firmwares folder. Click on yours and hit Flash.
- Now you have to turn OFF your device.
- And then you have hold down Volume DOWN and plug in your device to your PC using the USB cable.
- The tool should automatically start flashing the selected firmware on your device.
- When the firmware’s flashed, reboot your device.
- Now your devices is root free and regains the stock Android.
Note : Do all the Steps carefully and One by One, otherwise we are not responsible for Crushing OS and other problem