If you not like your rooted Samsung Galaxy S5 Mini and want back your Android Stock firmware in your Android based Samsung Galaxy S5 Mini. It can possible only via un-rooting you are Smartphone, and for this I can help you with this article. You will get all the basic steps in this guide which are given below.
Here are Some of the reasons for unrooting your Samsung Galaxy S5 Mini
- If any case you are sending in the device for warranty (most, but not all unrooting procedures reinstate the manufacturer warranty if you had one before rooting).
- Or in the condition of starting over, because some of the feature is not running and some error is happen during the process
- Or you want to fix any issues which might be occurred due to rooting in your Android Smartphone
- You not like the rooting
Required Files for Download
- Download Odin and save it to your desktop. You can download by clicking here!
- Download Stock Firmware and save it to your desktop. Download link is here!
Steps to Unrooting the Samsung S5 Mini
- First of all you have to Extract some files from both Odin and Stock Firmware to your desktop by right-clicking on each of them and selecting Extract here.
- Now you have to double-click on executable and it’ll launch.
- Now you can click on PDA and choose the stock firmware file that you just extracted to your desktop.
- Uncheck Re-partition if it’s already checked in the Odin.
- Now you have to put a checkmark in the boxes that say Auto Reboot and F. Reset Time.
- After that Turn OFF your device.
- Turn it back on by holding down Volume DOWN, Home, and Power buttons together.
- And then press the Volume UP and you should be in Download mode.
- Now you can plug in your device to your PC using the USB cable.
- You should click on Start in the Odin and it’ll start the flashing procedure.
- When the firmware’s flashed, your device should automatically reboot
- Now you device is ready to use and it is unrooted