If not liked your’s rooted Samsung Galaxy Alpha Smartphone and you want to back to enjoy your old stock Android User interface as well as all the features. So don’t worry for your rooted Android Smartphone, here is guide is available in this article which offered all the necessary steps that can help you to go back to stock Android by the unrooting your Galaxy Alpha Android based Smartphone. And this process will also install all of the system apps and reset everything to factory settings.
Here are Some of the reasons for unrooting your Samsung Galaxy Alpha
- If any case you are sending in the device for warranty (most, but not all unrooting procedures reinstate the manufacturer warranty if you had one before rooting).
- Or in the condition of starting over (simply undoing everything you did while rooted so you can have a clean slate to start over).
- Or you want to fix any issues which might be occurred due to rooting in your Android Smartphone
Required Files for Download
- Download Odin and save it to your desktop. You can download by clicking here!
- Download Stock Firmware and save it to your desktop. Download link is here!
Steps to Unrooting the Samsung Galaxy Alpha
- First of all you have to extract the files from both Odin and Stock Firmware to your desktop by right-clicking on each of them and selecting Extract here.
- After that you have to double-click on Odin executable and it’ll launch.
- And then you should click on PDA and choose the Stock Firmware and that file is available on your desktop. It’s the file that you extracted from the archive and not the archive itself.
- Then you have to make sure that Repartition is unchecked in the Odin.
- And now you have put a checkmark in the boxes that say Auto Reboot and F. Reset Time.
- And then you have to turn OFF your device.
- Turn it back on by holding down Volume DOWN, Home, and Power buttons together.
- After that you have to press Volume UP and you should be in Download mode.
- And now plug in your device to your PC using the USB Cable
- Hit Start in the Odin and it’ll start flashing the selected stock firmware on your device.
- When the firmware’s flashed, your device should automatically reboot.
- Now your device is ready and it is back to it is original Format (Stock Android)