If you don’t like those root-only apps on your Motorola Droid Mini anymore. And you want to come back on your default settings, then for this you have unroot the device. Here is the guide which should teach you how you can unroot your device and get it back to the stock firmware. You will the following steps in the article which can help you to unroot your Smartphone in a very easy way.
Some of the reasons for unrooting your Motorola Droid Mini are:
- Sending in the device for warranty most, but not all unrooting procedures reinstate the manufacturer warranty if you had one before rooting.
- Starting over simply undoing everything you did while rooted so you can have a clean slate to start over.
- Fix any issues which might rooting messed something up? And unrooting will take care of it for you.
Here are files to download
1. Download RSD Lite and save it to your desktop, which you can download from here!
2. You also need the appropriate stock firmware for your device, you download and save in your desktop from here!
Steps to Unroot the Motorola Droid Mini
- First of all you have extract allfiles from RSD Lite to your desktop by right-clicking on it and selecting Extract here.
- And after that you have to double-click on RSD Lite executable and follow the on-screen instructions.
- Now you have to turn OFF your device.
- After that you have to Hold down Volume UP, Volume DOWN, and Power buttons together and plug in your device to your PC.
- Now Right-click on RSD Lite shortcut available on your desktop and select Run as administrator.
- And then Click on “…” in the tool and select Stock Firmware available on your desktop.
- Now select uncompress and start flashing from the menu that appears on your screen.
- It should begin flashing the selected firmware on your device.
- When it’s complete, then reboot your device.
- Unrooting is completed and device is come come back to stock Android.