LG Lucid 3 is budget 4G enabled smartphone running latest Android KitKat 4.4 out of the box, the hardware of the LG Lucid 3 is about as unexciting as it gets these days.
Today, I have also written another article on how to root LG Lucid 3 that for sure will help people looking to utilize their Android up to max. But sometime due to incomplete files or corrupted files your rooted device starts working annoying at that situation the very first thing you can do is unroot your device
Unrooting is the process of , removing root access, a custom recovery (if you have one), and just attempting to get the device back to Stock ROM. Here are some reasons you should opt for unrooting LG Lucid 3:
- Starting over (simply undoing everything you did while rooted so you can have a clean slate to start over).
- Sending in the device for warranty (most, but not all unrooting procedures reinstate the manufacturer warranty if you had one before rooting).
- Fix any issues (Maybe rooting messed something up? No problem, unrooting will take care of it for you).
How to unroot LG Lucid 3 (VS876)
- The method which I have posted here works only if you have rooted your device using towel root method, checkout the link.
- Also this method only removes the root access and doesn’t make any changes to your stock ROM.
- Open SuperSU app from your App Drawer.
- Tap on Settings.
- Scroll all the way down until you see the Full unroot option. Tap on it.
- Follow the on-screen prompts for unrooting your device.
- Now your device must be unrooted.
Again to check whether you have unrooted your device or not, go to Play Store and download Rootchecker and see the rooting status there for confirmation.
See also : How to root LG Lucid 3 (VS876)