If you have a rooted Android device and stated getting issues then unrooting is the only option we have to solve all those issue and get beck the earlier one with no root access. Although, it doesn’t happen in every cases but we need to be careful while installing a custom ROM or rooted apps.
Anyways if you are not liking or have any personal reason to get the unrooted HP Slate 8 Pro, I can help with this guide which I have tried to make it simpler so that easily you can unroot HP Slate 8 Pro. One more thing I would like to say that the process mentioned below doesn’t wipe your existing ROM or flashing any stock firmware. Here below is what you can solve by following the unrooting the process.
- Fix any issues (Maybe rooting messed something up? No problem, unrooting will take care of it for you).
- Starting over (simply undoing everything you did while rooted so you can have a clean slate to start over).
- Sending in the device for warranty (most, but not all unrooting procedures reinstate the manufacturer warranty if you had one before rooting).
Before you start:
- Your device must have root access, here is the link to root HP Slate 8 Pro.
- The process will only remove the root-access.
How to unroot HP Slate 8 Pro and fix all issues
- Go through the app menu and launch the app called SuperSU.
- Tap Settings at the top right corner.
- Now tap Full Unroot
- It’ll start unrooting your device.
- When it’s done, reboot your device.
- You’re all done!
- Great! Your HP Slate 8 Pro is now unrooted. It no longer has the SuperSU app on it.
Again if you want to root your device, just follow the link mentioned above to get the root access on your device again.