Generally People rush to download their favorite tweaks when ever new jail break comes out, but some of the users simply wants to use iPhone with out fearing for it getting locked. This article provides you the clear information about how to unlock iOS 7 for free. Lets us follow the below steps which makes you so easy to unlock iOS 7.
- This guide will helps you to unlock iPhone on all versions of iOS 7 that are compatible with the Evasion jail break.
- All versions of the iPhone can be unlocked and works on all base bands for iPhone.
- You should have activation tickets for this guide to work.
- you have to use only use the SIM card which was originally used to save the activation tickets. This is one of the major reasons why people fail to unlock the iPhone.
- SAM activation Tickets.
- Original SIM card.
- You need to jail break using Evasion.
- iFile from Cydia.
HOW TO UNLOCK iPHONE ON iOS 7 FOR FREE
- As I said initially you need to use Original SIM which is used to save the SAM activation Tickets.
- Open the ifile and head over to /var/root/library.
- Once you are done with this, you can tap on the edit button and select lock down folder.
- Now create a backup using Zip button on the bottom and delete the lock down folder and you need that saved activation Tickets.
- UnZip the lockdown folder with valid activation ticket (Zipped file).
- Copy the lockdown folder which you’ve have extracted.
- Goto Var/root/library then tap edit > paste the lock down folder.
- You have to delete SAM prefs files form your iPhone, /user/library/preferances > delete co,.bingner.sam.plistfile.