Even you can trim the videos on your iPhone and iPad, if you wants to remove the few minutes or few seconds of the beginning time or ending time of your video which is taken on your iPhone or iPad. Similar to photo edit options their is an ability on iPhone to trim the videos. If you are not aware of this trimming the video, this article give you the clear information about how to trim vidoes on your iPhone as well as iPad.
Steps to be follow how to trim videos on Your iPhone/iPad:
- Initially open the photo app on your iPhone and iPad.
- Now you need to select the video which you wants to edit it or trim it.
- Drag the right and left anchors in the top bar so the section of video you would like to keep is with in them
- Tap and hold on the anchors to expand the time line for more precise the editing.
- Now you need to click on the trim bottom which is located at the right corner of the mobile.
- select on either trim Original or save as new clip.
- If you select save as new clip, it will preserve the original video as it is and save the trimmed video as another one and also creates a new film for the trimmed version.
- That’s yo are done with How to trim videos on your iPhone.
I can say this trimming videos is convenient way to save the storage space, perhaps with this you can film the 5 minutes video in to get 15 seconds one. Let you give a try you will be surprised how much storage pace you have saved.