We have already experienced Trial Xtreme 2 in 2013 and on thanks of Blackberry 10.2.1 making the availability of Android apps much easier to work with I’d recommend you give the free version of Trial Xtreme 3 a go – it really awesome!
In case you are new to Blackberry 10 and need help on how to get the game on your BlackBerry you’ll find the instructions link at the base of this post – it’s super easy once you know how to do it.
To give a long story the new Trial Xtreme 3 is about getting your motocross bike to the end line, gathering the three stars in each one level. Sounds simple is not that right?
There are alternatives to use either tilt or onscreen controls and it’s the latter I favor. You have brake and accelerate on the bottom right of the display and over on the left is your tilt forward/back and hop tabs.
On upper levels you will be flying along super fast yet on others there is some deftness that is needed for getting over obstructions and you will end up against many challenge.
It may not be local Blackberry 10 but as far I’m concerned it doesn’t make a difference. The game is marvelous and has a huge amount of substance for you to play at no expense.
Here are the main features you should know before getting this game on your device.
Features – Trial Xtreme 3 game
- Play with phone’s accelerometer or buttons
- Play alone or head to head against your FACEBOOK friends and random players
- New, advanced physics engine which revolutionizes gameplay
- Customize your bike and rider
- 32 free levels out of a total of 112 (!) levels across 6 worlds and hundreds of new obstacles
- Different high score table for every level