Its important to have a language translator app if you love travelling across the world or if you are trying to learn a new language. But searching app for that purpose is very difficult and because of that I have written this post to guide how you can translate Text using your Camera on Windows Phone.
Bing Translator is your companion when you need to overcome the language barrier. Use your camera, voice or keyboard to enter text you want to translate. Use Bing Translator on-the-go, even when you don’t have an Internet connection. Bing Translator allows you to online as well as offline translation. But when you opt offline translation you must have to download the different packages according to your need.
First of all download the Bing Translator app on your Windows Phone from the download like given below, once after installing, just open the app and select the options you want to go for, or to see the history just swipe left.
Main highlights of Bing translator
- Text translation – Type and translate text into more than 40 languages.
- Camera translation – Translate signs, menus, newspapers, or any printed text with your device’s camera in an instant.
- Voice translation – Translate by speaking into your phone. Voice translation requires a network connection.
- Text to speech – Hear translations spoken with a native speaker’s accent. Text to speech requires a network connection.
- Offline translation – Translate when you are not connected to the Internet and when you want to avoid expensive data roaming charges, by using downloadable offline language packs.
- Word of the Day – Improve your vocabulary by pinning the Translator to your Start screen.
- Pin each mode to your Start screen and jump straight to translating in a single tap.
- Copy and paste or use your keyboard to quickly enter the text you want to translate.