If you are searching for the top Cloud Storage Apps for your Android Smartphone. We bring a complete list of those apps which are allowed to store files in the cloud. These apps are also offered some amount of free storage to its user. These apps are very helpful for you to make a backup. These Android apps can manage and backup both your local and cloud memory and also move files back and forth from your memory card to select cloud services, or from the cloud directly to your Smartphone.
Some of the applications are in the cloud, which facilitates easy portability from device to device. So only for viewers, I will bring the list Top Cloud Storage Apps for Android.
List of Best Cloud Storage Apps for Android
The Box is one of the best cloud storage android app, which is available in the Play Store. This app is the Winner of PC Magazine’s Editors’ Choice Award. With the Box App the android Smartphone user can easily do- you can get all your files at the fingertips, You can access the content online from your desktop and also on your Android phone or tablet. It can Share important photos, videos and other documents and files. It can review your latest project and leave feedback on the go and also Stay in sync with his your colleagues, friends and family. Because of this reason and its features, it is used more than 25 million users and 225,000 companies use Box. You can download the Box on your Smartphone from here!.
- 10GB of free cloud storage to back up all your docs
- Upload photos, videos and other files to Box and download them to your device
- Real-time search
- File-level encryption and security controls
- Home screen widget to stay up-to-date on your business content
- View and print 100+ file types, including PDF, Word, Excel, AI, and PSD
- Share huge files with just a link – no need for attachments
- Add comments to documents to send feedback
- Open files in hundreds of partner apps that let you annotate, e-sign, edit and more
- Supports high-quality PowerPoint presentations.
The SurDoc is an android app which offered 100 GB free Cloud storage. If looking for more storage then this app is made for you. The SurDoc has said that they are offered enough space for everything that you have to store on your PCs and mobile devices. It also includes excellent, rich features such as auto-uploading of photos, backing up, accessing, viewing, annotating, signing, and sharing photos, music, movies, documents, files and more from an unlimited number of devices. You can earn up to 1 TB storage, by inviting your friends. You can download this awesome app here!
- Ultra secure storage – SurDoc is the only cloud storage service provider who cannot read your files
- Auto-backup files from all of your devices
- Easy file sharing through links, email, Facebook and Twitter
- Auto-upload photos, videos, music and more from your mobile device through WiFi;
- Access, view and edit files in your personal cloud regardless of file format without installing or buying any other software or app
- High-fidelity view.
- Comment on your documents, and add signatures to documents on the go.
The DropBox is a free service which can provide by the Google. With the help of this app you bring all your photos, documents, and videos anywhere. After install Dropbox on your computer or laptop, any file you save to your Dropbox will automatically save to all your computers, your Android device, and even the Dropbox website. You can access your files anywhere with the help of its Cloud Services. You can save photos or videos to your Dropbox and share them with friends in just a couple taps. You can download the app from here!.
- Always have your stuff with you, no matter where you are.
- Save photos and videos to your Dropbox.
- Access your files anywhere
- Save email attachments straight to your Dropbox.
- Easily edit docs in your Dropbox.
The Mega is a secure cloud storage service which gives you 50 GB of free storage. The Mega can be encrypted and decrypted your personal data including photo, files, document by the client devices. You can access and stream your files from your Smartphone or tablet at any time and anywhere. You can also share your folders with your contacts and see their updates in real time. The Mega is available in Google Play Store you can download the app from here!.
- Access and stream your files from your Smartphone or tablet.
- Search, store, download, stream, view, share, rename or delete your files
- 50 GB free storage
- Accessible any time, from any device, anywhere.
- Share your files and data
The Sugar Sync is one of the best Cloud Storage apps in the Android platform. The SugarSync is the simplest yet most powerful way to sync, share, search and access all of your files – documents, photos, videos and music and other files. You can Access, view, edit, share and manage files directly on your Android phone or tablet. SugarSync for Android puts all of your files from across all of your computers right at your fingertips, making you more productive when you’re on the go. You can download the app from here!
- Automatically back up your device’s photos & videos directly to your computers
- Search for any file or folder across your computers
- Share both large files and folders using public links
- Sync files and folders from the cloud to your device for offline viewing. The app automatically detects any changes and syncs these to your computers.
- Edit any file on your device with one of your favorite editing apps. Changes will automatically sync to all your computers
- You also can Share folders privately and securely with a few people. Collaborate with them or simply give them view-only access.
- Free 5 GB plan allows, which you have tried SugarSync for 90 days.
- All your data at fingertips