If you are having multiple Twitter accounts, then managing them can be tedious, especially in the case if you want to maintain a consistent online presence in all accounts. Sometimes, you want to manage all your Twitter accounts directly from the official Twitter application. Fortunately, there is an extension for Chrome browser called as Quick Tweet, which offers the dedicated shortcut icon on the browser’s add-on bar which help you to quickly access the multiple Twitter accounts with few clicks.
Here is the tutorial for how to access multiple Twitter accounts with single click in Google Chrome with the help of Quick Tweet Chrome extension.
- Install Quick Tweet Chrome extension from here.
- After installing the extension, you will find the Twitter icon present on the top right corner of your Chrome browser.
- Now click on this icon and click on the link inside the pop up to configure the Quick Tweet extension.
- Now you should see the Quick Tweet options page and click on the link to view the instructions for filling out the form shown below.
- In the form enter the name for each of your Twitter accounts and this will be the name shown on the QuickTweet shortcut icon.
- Enter user name for every Twitter accounts and this is as same username you use to log in to the actual Twitter website.
- You can enter the passwords of your accounts, but it is optional. If you don’t enter the password it will take you the Twitter log in page.
- After filling the information in the form, choose to tick on box beside Always use current tab if you want Twitter page to load on current tab.
- Click on Save and apply all the settings.
- To check, you can click on the QuickTweet icon again. You should see all the Twitter names on the list. Click on the name to open the select account.