Smartwatches are compatible devices for Smartphones which acts as Personal Digital Assistant. With the new releases of the Android Wear watches like LG G Watch the users can dictate SMS and emails. But, before doing this you need to make sure that the watch must have access to your phone contacts. In this article I am going to explain how to send the texts from your Android Wear watch.
How to text from Android Smartwatch
- Step 1 : Hit on the Google Search app on your Android smartphone.
- Step 2 : Now tap on the menu button present at the bottom of the phone screen and hit on settings.
- Step 3 : In the settings menu tap on Accounts and Privacy and scroll down to the bottom.
- Step 4 : In the accounts and privacy menu tap on the toggle button on Contact recognition.
- Step 5 : Now its turn to with smartwatch and just shake you wrist or just tap to wake your smartwatch. And tap on the watch face to open the Google Voice search app.
- Step 6 : After opening Google voice search app and say “Send text message to” and also name of the person in the contact list for whom who want to send the text message. Now speak the message which you want to send and the message will be sent automatically. So, be careful and speak the message clearly.
Thats it, it is very easy to send the text message to your friends in the contact list from your Android wear watch. But disadvantage in this is you can’t send the message to the new and unknown numbers, you must have added the number in your phone’s contact list.