You want to make your personal hotspot with the help of the Apple iPad WI-Fi. And you want to use internet on another device with the use of Apple iPad. Because many carriers support the personal hotspot feature. Once you are connected to your iPhone or iPad, you can browse the web, send iMessages, download apps, and do anything you would normally be able to do on your iPad while connected to Wi-Fi.
Steps – How to Tether an iPad Wi-Fi
- First of all you have to launch the Settings app on your iPhone or iPad.
- Then you have to Tap on Personal Hotspot.
- Now tap on the toggle to turn Personal Hotspot On.
- Now create a password for your personal hotspot in the password field. This prevents unauthorized users from using your iPad data.
- On your other device in which want to join with wifi, launch the Settings app.
- Now Tap on the Wi-Fi of the device or your iPhone.
- Then, after that you can join wifi network. The network name will be the name of your iPad. Instead of wifi bars, you should see an interlink icon next to it, which makes it easier to pick out from other wi–fi networks.
You can also connect your Apple iPad with your iPhone’s personal hotspot, but any other device including a Mac, PC, or any other device that has wifi inbuilt then this tehering will work. Because most of the carriers allowed you to connect up to 10 devices at a time, but which may vary depending on what plan you have and who you have service through. If you many devices, then the speed of the Internet goes down and become slow.