LG G Watch is the smartwatch from LG and runs on Android Wear Operating System and it is released by Google and LG in June, 2014. It is compatible with the smartphones running on Android 4.3 version or higher. Currently it is available only in United States and Canada with a price tag of $229. The notification system it features is based on the Google Now technology. Here is the small article teaches how to take the screenshots on this smartwatch.
How to take screenshots on LG G Watch
- Step 1 : Download Android SDK from here and click here for how to setup the ADB on your computer.
- Step 2 : Enable USB debugging on LG G Watch
- Double tap on the G Watch face to get the Google Now voice prompt.
- Swipe up and down and go to Settings>About.
- Repeatedly tap on the build number until it says that you are a developer.
- Now go back and tap on the Developer options and enable ADB debugging and you will be asked that if you are sure to enable USB debugging.
- Step 3 : Take the screenshot on LG G Watch
- Connect your LG G Watch to the PC using the USB cable.
- On your PC go to C:/android-sdk/platform-tools/.
- Hold the shift button on your PC and right click any blank space and select the option Open command window here.
- Now put your G Watch on whatever you want to take the screenshot of.
- In the newly opened command window type adb shell screencap -p /sdcard/screenshot. png.
- Type this command adb pull /sdcard/screenshot1. png in the command prompt to copy the screenshot to the computer.
- You can find the screenshot inside the platform-tools folder.
How to take multiple screenshots
- First open the command prompt and type adb shell mkdir /sdcard/screenshots/ and hit on enter at the end of the line.
- Take the screenshots by typing adb shell screencap -p /sdcard/screenshots/screenshot1.png in the command prompt and change the number in the screenshot name each time.
- To get all the screenshots at once, type adb pull/sdcard/screenshots in the command prompt.
- With one screenshot each time your newly pulled screenshots will be inside the platform-tools folder.