Taking a screen shot on the LG G3 is as simple as pressing the buttons or swiping the screen, Actually there are two methods to take the screen shot in LG G3. This post explains you how to take screenshot on LG G3. One thing is the main physical buttons are back on the phone, you need to press the buttons in slight different way. When compare other smartphone taking the screen snap is very easy. To know the procedure you need to follow the steps given below.
Steps to follow for Method-1
- Get the screen that you wants to take snap, Make it ready.
- Now Hold the volume down button and power buttons at the same time that’s it you will see the effect in the screen.
- You can see the image which is saved at the screen shot folder in the internal storage memory, you can also seen this Screenshot picture in the gallery also.
- Alternatively there is possibility to share the picture to another application by dragging the notification shade down finding your screenshot and using the “share” button.
Steps to follow for Method-2
- Get the screen that you wants to take the snap and make it ready to take the screen shot.
- from the middle of the bottoms keys to up right side of the phone screen, you need swipe simply with your finger and select Qmemo+option(Q icon)
- The Qmemo+ app will take the screen shot of the screen which is on the screen, you can draw or write on the top of it.
- If you are done with this, Finally tap the save button to save the image.
That’s it you are done with the two methods of taking the screen shot of your mobile LG G3 which runs on Android version, as your display has enormous resolution the screenshot it take almost 4MB per screenshot.