The Swype app which is available in the Google Play Store for the Android user. The latest update for the Swype app is hefty and brings forth a healthy list of fixes and enhancements. Swype was the first to make “swyping” feature popular in the Android eco-system. Other keyboards such as SwiftKey (and many others) has adopted or copying this feature and applied it to their own apps, but people still call it “swyping”.
Swype app is updated for the Android platform
The Swype app is already used by the 250+ millions of users. The latest app update improves the performance enhancement, better support and bug fixes. In the Swype for the android, user can enter words from two languages at once! The Words suggested by Swype will automatically adjust to your bilingual language preferences. The Swype also supports the Android’s “Talkback” and “Explore by Touch” accessibility features. The latest update Swype is available in Google Play Store at a cost of $3.99 only. The latest update of the app brings following features-
- Hardware acceleration improves keyboard dismissal time.
- Better response for low-end devices and Chinese keypad.
- Default dictionary words no longer treated as custom words (caused unnecessary activity).
- Improved user adaptation and word completion for tapped words.
- Better syncing, reduced data usage.
- Burmese & Khmer languages added.
- Swype keyboard will adapt in apps that use menu bars
- Added more Chinese punctuation.
- Spell checker no longer suggests English words in other locales.
- Users can now personalize their language with Twitter again.
- Fixed issue where thesplit keyboard would display incorrectly on Samsung KitKat devices.
- Fixed crashes.