If your are bored using Metro UI on windows 8, there is an option to switch metro User Interface to Classic Start on Windows 8. To get the knowledge on How to switch from Metro UI to Classic start on window 8 you need to go through this article yo will get awareness. Now people are using the windows 8, If you want to shift to the window 7, Hence there is any option to get the classic User Interface in the OS. For that you need to disable Metro User face to get classic Start on Windows 8 and 8.1. To do this enabling and disabling follow the below steps.
Steps to Follow
- Press windows + R which displays Run Dialogue box and in that box type REGEDIT and press enter.
- Navigate to the path HKEY_CURRENT_USER\software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer in registry.
- Double Click on the RPEnabled.
- Now you have to change value for RP Enable to 1 to 0 in the value data box and click OK.
- Once you are done with you should log off and log on to see the changes effect in that Operating system.
- That’s it you are done with switching the Metro User Interface to Classic Interface on windows 8