One of the easiest way to hide you computer is hid your self with the help of proxies, Where proxies act as a filter between you and rest of the web. Each and every browser has different types of settings. You can, for instance, connect to the Web through a proxy in Japan even though you’re in the United States. Surfing the web anonymously isn’t as hard or as intimidating as it looks. Once you find yourself a suitable proxy number, all you have to is click a few buttons and punch your number in to start surfing with your proxy. This is right place to know How to surf or Browse web Anonymously
How to set proxy in Mozilla Firefox
- Open Mozilla Fire Fox browser and click on the Firefox option which is located at the upper left corner.
- Now click on the options menu and click on the options.
- Once you done with this, You need to access the connections settings by clicking the advance settings in that network followed by settings.
- Choose the manual Proxy configuration by entering the proxy IP address in the HTTP field and enter port number in Port field.
- Finally Click OK to save the settings you have done.
How to setup the Proxy in Internet Explorer
- Open the Microsoft Internet Explorer and click on the tools menu located at the upper right corner and select Internet Option.
- Now click on the connections tab followed by the LAN settings.
- In the LAN settings options enable the ‘use proxy server for your LAN’ and enter your Proxy IP address and port number in the fields provided.
- Once you are done with this Click OK to save the settings.
How to setup the proxy in Google Chrome
- Open Google Chrome browser and click on the wrench at the right upper corner.
- In that drop down list select the settings and in that window click on the Show Advance settings option which is at the bottom.
- Once you click on the advance settings a dialogue box will appear in that click on the Change Proxy settings option.
- Now Click on the LAN settings at the bottom of the window.
- Enable the option Use proxy server for your LAN and enter IP address and Port number in the give respective fields.
- Click on OK’s buttons appears after you are done with the settings.
How to Setup proxy in safari on Mac
- Open the browser safari, Open the setting menu by clicking the gear icon located at the upper left corner of the browser selecting preferences.
- Click on the advance tab and click on the change settings.
- In the you need to enable the option Automatic Proxy Configuration.
- Now you have to enter the URL of the Proxy at the bar present at the right side of the window.
- Disable the option “use passive FTP mode at the bottom of the window.
- Click Ok at the end to save the changed settings.