Finally Sprint One M8 got the latest Kitkat 4.4.3 along with WiFi calling feature, yesterday Sprint has started rolling out the update to their users, though, there are not major changes you will see after updating it as the update is to fix some security issues, battery enhancement and performance optimizations. The only major change you will experience is WiFi calling feature on Sprint M8.
Since WiFi calling feature introduced earlier this year with few devices which now also comes in your pocket as well. Along with WiFi calling feature, one more tweaks includes is HD Voice icon allows you to capture noise free audio.
According to the users who has updated their device to KitKat 4.4.3 facing no visual changes and saying that update is minor, but Sprint HTC One M8 owners will benefit from the latest bug fixes and performance tweaks, as I told earlier, in this updated version of Android.
Let’s recall the hardware and specs of the HTC’s latest One M8:
- Processor: Quad-core 2.3 GHz Krait 400, Qualcomm MSM8974AB Snapdragon 801, 330 GPU
- Display: 1080 x 1920 pixels, 5.0 inches (~441 ppi pixel density), Super LCD3 capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors
- Camera: Dual 5 MP, 2592?1944 pixels, auto-focus, dual-LED (True Tone) flash primary camera, 5 MP front facing camera with HDR support
- Operating System: Android Kitkat 4.4 (Upgradable up to 4.4.3)
- Memory: 16/32/64 GB, 2 GB RAM, expandable up to 128 GB.
- RAM: 2GB RAM
- Connectivity: Wi-Fi, Micro-USB, Bluetooth, GPS, 4G LTE, NFC and EDGE
- Battery: 2600 mAh Li-Ion battery
- Dimension: 146.4 x 70.6 x 9.4 mm
- Weight: 160 grams
Do comment your thoughts after upgrading your current system to the latest Android Kitkat 4.4.3, like what are the changes you can see, is this update is helpful or not?