Spotify is the best music streaming app with which you will now have the access to the music world. Spotify has released an update for desktop and iOS versions with a redesign that feature a dark theme along with simple user interface, earlier this month. At that time it has left out the Android users, but now it has now released the update for Android users also.
Today, the spotify has started rolling out the new update to the Spotify Android app and the company has said that this is a staged roll out and it may take a few weeks to reach the update for everyone. If you don’t want to wait till the update comes to your device, you can download the apk from the spotify official website.
The latest update has brought the redesigned look to the app with the darker theme. Newly added music section lets you to directly save the albums to your music list, which you cannot do it previously. Collections is now replaced with the your music and new section “Genres and Moods is included which contains the categories like pop, party, mood, workouts and few other categories. Not only these, the new update has also made some browsing improvements which now offers you the better and relevant content.
- Redesigned look with darker theme.
- Addition of “your music” which replace the “collections”.
- Now the newly added music section let you to save the albums directly to your music list.
- Improvements in browsing, which now offers better and relevant content.
- The update has included the new things like “Genres & Moods” section which has the things like pop, party, mood, workout and more other categories.
Spotify has now become less cluttered, simple and very easy to use, but anyhow the regular users must adjust to the new update. If you want the update immediately click here for apk, otherwise download it from Google Play Store.